Saturday, January 26, 2013

thankful for my team...

Sorry I've been a little absent this week... I've been pretty busy lately!  Amidst the craziness of a busy week, I came home one day, checked the mail, and had a surprise waiting...

I will keep the giver's identity to myself, since I think this person would rather remain anonymous, but the card basically said that this gift was "to help me with my weight loss plan... eating healthy costs money, and this was just something to help me reach my goals".  WHAT!?  How crazy is that?  It reminds me that I have so many people in my court.  Over the last 2.5 years, I have not been alone... not for a moment.  Countless friends have prayed for me, encouraged me, and worked out with me.  

Weight loss is no joke... making healthy lifestyle changes is hard work... but I thank God that I have a whole team of people on my side helping me every step of the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment