Friday, April 5, 2013

New Muscles and Operation: Bridesmaid Dress UPDATE!

This will be a quick post, but I would like to get into the habit of posting more regularly, even if it's just something small. :)

Today, as I was looking in the mirror, I noticed back/shoulder muscles that I hadn't really noticed before!  I also flexed my leg the other day during one of my gym classes and noticed muscles in my leg moving that I hadn't seen before either!  This is all extremely comforting, as the number on the scale hasn't moved much lately. I suppose I'm going through another "building" stage.  

The scale has moved a bit, and just to update you all... I am at 182 now.  I hoped to be further along by now, but such is life.  My birthday is coming up, so I'm feeling a little more of a motivation to push it.  I have about 12 weeks until my birthday, so my goal is to be 169 by then.  I know that might sound like an odd number, but I started out at 259, so 169 will make 90 pounds gone.  I've LOVE to be 159 by my birthday, but that would be almost 2 lbs a week consistently, and I haven't been able to to do that in a long time.  We'll see what happens, right!?

So... I picked up my SIZE 12 bridesmaid dress this week and it fits perfectly!!!  Just goes to show (again) that the number on the scale isn't everything.  I would post a picture, but I figure I should wait until the wedding.  Don't worry, I'll post pictures!  All of the bridesmaids are wearing a different color, and my dress is RED!  I love it... can't wait to wear it.  Currently it is hanging in the closet next to my size 20 bridesmaid dress.  I really should get rid of it, huh?  Hip Hip Horray!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Whose wedding is it? Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, Krystal, from Summit en EspaƱol... it's not until the end of June though!

    ReplyDelete